The new and improved RSPO-endorsed Lead Auditors Course Plus (LAC+) from Wild Asia
Wild Asia’s RSPO-LAC+ is offering a new approach to the lead auditors training course which will enhance the learner’s auditing skills and knowledge in order to prepare auditors for the dynamic nature of the RSPO standard.
Endorsed by the RSPO, the course is designed for auditors and members of the palm oil supply chain to gain a better understanding of RSPO P&C audting process. Our LAC+ consist of online modules, classroom lectures, group works and practical audit exercise. This 15th course will combine the experience and expertise of Wild Asia trainers in both the system and practical implementation of the RSPO standard. View more details under each info tab below.
The course will be conducted in English.
The outcome of this course will see participants having a better and clearer understanding of how to audit palm plantations and mill within the context of RSPO certification system. Participants will also gain a greater understanding of the management system that governs the standards and any latest updates relating to the RSPO.
This course, or its equivalent, is mandatory for all RSPO auditors.
This course will provide lead auditors and other participants with an in-depth knowledge of the RSPO Certification System and the RSPO Principles and Criteria. The course is divided into two parts:
- Part One – Online. A series of courses will be made available online to cover the foundation knowledge required to understand the RSPO Certification System. This includes:
- Palm Oil and Global Context
- RSPO Certification System
- RSPO Principle and Criteria
- Part Two – Practical. A physical classroom sessions which will focus on case studies, practical exercises and a final evaluation. The course will be highlighting the audit situations through short lectures, group and individual exercises of case studies, a one-day practical audit exercise and a final written examination.
All participants must pass the online modules evaluations prior to attending the classroom component to demonstrate that they have the understanding and basic knowledge of the RSPO Principles & Criteria (P&C) and the related system documentation.
*For the existing lead Auditors who wish to take P&C Referesher Course, you will only require to take Part One - Online and 2.5 days of the Part Two – Practical. Not required to attend the final written examination.
Date: 22-26th January 2018
Venue: Hotel Royale Bintang, The Curve, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Early Bird Rate (closing date November 17th) = RM 4,800
Normal Rate (closing date December 17th) = RM 5,100
Refresher Course = RM2,800
Seats are limited! Please email your registration form to training [at] wildasia.org to secure your place. Only participants that have paid will be allowed to reserve a seat for the course.