The 16th RSPO-endorsed Lead Auditors Course Plus (LAC+) from Wild Asia
Wild Asia’s RSPO-LAC+ is offering a new approach to the lead auditors training course which will enhance the learner’s auditing skills and knowledge in order to prepare auditors for the dynamic nature of the RSPO standard. Endorsed by the RSPO, the course is designed for auditors and members of the palm oil supply chain to gain a better understanding of RSPO P&C audting process. Our LAC+ consist of online modules, classroom lectures, group works and practical audit exercise. Running for the 16th time, the course materials and contents have combined the experience and expertise of Wild Asia trainers in both the system and practical implementation of the RSPO standard. View more details under each info tab below.
- Part One – Online. A series of online courses, available on Wild Asia Academy platform, will cover the foundation knowledge required to understand the RSPO Certification System. Three modules include:
- Palm Oil and Global Context
- RSPO Certification System
- RSPO Principle and Criteria
All participants must pass the online modules evaluations (above 70% marks) prior to attending the classroom component to demonstrate that they have the understanding and basic knowledge of the RSPO Principles & Criteria (P&C) and the related RSPO system documentation.
- Part Two – Practical. Five-day classroom sessions will focus on case studies, practical exercises, practical application through the mock audit which will be graded and marked. The practical course will wrap up with the written examination which encompass key learning aspects.
*For the existing lead Auditors who wish to take P&C Referesher Course, you will only require to take Part One-Online and Part Two-Practical (2.5 days). Not required to participate in mock audit nor the written examination.
Date: Tentative 24-28th September 2018
Venue: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, TBC.
Early Bird Rate (closing date July 16th) = RM 4,800 (0% GST)
Normal Rate (closing date September 7th) = RM 5,100 (0% GST)
Refresher Course = RM2,800 (0% GST)
*Please note that any registration from September 1st onward will be subjected to SST rate according to Royal Malaysian Customs Department.
Seats are limited! Register now to secure your place. Only participants that have paid will be allowed to reserve a seat for the course.