- Consulting or Advisory Support (evaluation and management support); Social and Environmental Assessments (HCV, SEIA, EIA);
- Risk Assessments and Assurance Programmes (supply chain mapping, due diligence or supporting internal assurance programmes);
- Training & Capacity Building (raising awareness amongst consultants, management, work teams).
Track record in the Oil Palm Sector
Wild Asia has built up the experience of palm oil producers in Malaysia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Cameroon and Ghana. In 7 years, we have completed 92 assignments and trained over 2,019 professionals and NGOs. A summary of the major assignments include:
- Corporate Due Diligence or “Supply Chain” Risk Assessments: Cargill (Malaysia); Herakles Farm (Cameroon/Ghana); HSBC (Malaysia); Mitsui Corporation (Japan); Nestle (Malaysia);
- Technical Management Support (plantations to small farmers): Boustead Plantations (Malaysia), Felda Plantations (Malaysia), Herakles Farm (Cameroon/Ghana); Keresa Plantations & Mill (Malaysia), Nestle (Malaysia); Sabah Softwoods (Malaysia), Sime Darby (Malaysia, Indonesia); Tiang Siang (Sabah);
- Biodiversity and Social Assessments: Boustead Plantations (Malaysia), Carotino (Malaysia), GTZ (Thailand), Guthrie (Malaysia), Keresa Plantations (Malaysia), Keck Seng (Malaysia), Kulim (Malaysia), NBPOL (PNG, Solomon Islands), Sime Darby (Malaysia, Indonesia), Tiang Siang (Sabah); United Plantations (Malaysia), UPOIC (Thailand);
- Training in RSPO, People & Environment: Carotino (Malaysia), Doen Foundation (Malaysia, Indonesia), KLK (Malaysia); MPOC (Malaysia), Wilmar (Malaysia), Kulim (Malaysia), RSPO Lead Auditors (Malaysia, Indonesia), HSBC (Malaysia).
To learn more about our track record and our team visit wildasia.org